The attraction of the USDA Home Loan Texas is the 100% no money down feature. The USDA loan is the only no money down loan available outside of the VA loan. Borrowers do not need to have a down payment with this loan. There are several other benefits such as the mortgage insurance. The rate for the monthly mortgage insurance is very low compared to other loans that have MI. The current factor used monthly is .350%. Another attractive feature is the flexibility in the credit requirements. Buyers only need to be 2 years out of bankruptcy. Another huge benefit of the USDA Loan is that the seller can pay 6% of the sales price towards the buyers closing costs thus allowing the buyer to get into the home with no out of pocket expenses.
- No Down payment is required.
- Flexible credit guidelines.
- Bankruptcy ok after 2 years
- Foreclosure ok after 3 years
- No maximum purchase price limit.
- Closing costs can be financed in.
- Competitive fixed 30-year rates.
- Low monthly mortgage insurance
- Can be used to purchase existing homes, new construction, or foreclosures